Refresh or test your knowledge of the English language in The English Classroom.
English Grammar Exercises
Do you find English grammar difficult? Use the pages of English Grammar exercises, filled with links to interactive exercises, to help you overcome any grammatical difficulty.
- Exercises with 1 English verb form
- Exercises with 2 English verb forms
- Exercises with more English verb forms (short yes/no answers, irregular verbs, mix of tenses, tag-questions)
- Exercises with modal verbs
- Exercises with the future
- Exercises with the passive
- Exercises with various grammatical subjects like the alphabet, a/an/the, adverb and adjective, cardinal numbers, ordinal numbers and the date, conjunctions or signal words, degrees of comparison, few, a few, little and a little, for and since, gerund/to-infinitive, interrogative pronoun, etc.
Listening and Viewing Comprehension
Interactive lessons to train your listening and viewing comprehension skills.
Can you determine which part of the English-speaking world people with different accents are from? Listen carefully to the speakers in the one-minute-YouTube-fragments in this English accent quiz and find out.
Or find out how much you know about William Shakespeare: twenty questions to test your knowledge of his life and work.
English literature on YouTube